- 2 medium Onions, thinly sliced
- 3-4 lbs Broiler/Fryer Chicken, cut up, skin removed
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp dried Basil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 14.5 oz diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 4 oz Mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup White Wine or Water
- Hot Cooked Pasta
Place onions in the electric pressure cooker. Add the next 11 ingredients. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 15 minutes.
When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Serve chicken with sauce over pasta.