- 3 lbs Boneless Beef Chuck, halves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 large Sweet Red Pepper, sliced
- 13.66 oz Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp fresh Gingeroot, minced
- 1/2 lb fresh Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, minced
- Hot Cooked Brown or White Rice
- Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Unsalted Peanuts, chopped
- Hot Sauce
- Lime Wedges
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Select saute setting on the electric pressure cooker and adjust for high heat. Add oil. Add one roast half. Brown all sides. Remove; repeat with remaining beef.
Return beef to pressure cooker; add red pepper. In a bowl, whisk coconut milk with next six ingredients; pour over meat. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 35 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure. Add sugar snap peas; return to full pressure, and cook for 5 minutes. Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes, then quickly-release any remaining pressure.
Remove beef; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred beef with two forks. Stir cilantro. Serve with rice and toppings of choice.