- 1.5 lbs Beef Top Sirloin, cut into strips
- 1.5 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 large Sweet Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 8 Tortillas, warmed
- Optional: sliced avocado, jalapeno, peppers, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped tomatoes
In a bowl, toss steak with cumin, salt, chili powder, red pepper flakes. Select saute settling on electric pressure cooker and adjust for high heat. Add oil and brown meat in batches and removed. Add water, lemon juice, garlic to cooker. Return to beef. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook for 2 minutes. Allow pressure naturally release when finish cooking. Remove steak.
Add red pepper and onion to cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for five minutes. When finished cooking, quick release pressure. Serve vegetables and steak with tortillas and desired toppings.
Follow Us On Social