- New Arrivals
- Best Sellers
- Air Fryer
- Featured Products
- Cookware & Bakeware
- Barbecue & Grilling
- Cooktops & Griddles
- Dehydrators & Steamers
- Food Processors & Blenders
- Food Servings & Warmers
- Candy & Snacks Maker
- Fridges, Coolers & Ice Makers
- Kitchen Tools & Utensils
- Vacuum Sealers
- Water & Tea Kettles
- Ovens & Cookers
Electronic Oil Pressing Extractor PKOPR15
Available: Out of stock
NutriChef PKOPR15 Electronic Oil Pressing Extractor, One Size, Black/Chrome The NutriChef Electronic Oil Press will help you save money with smart food prep! You will...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
NutriChef PKOPR15 Electronic Oil Pressing Extractor, One Size, Black/ChromeThe NutriChef Electronic Oil Press will help you save money with smart food prep! You will be able to enjoy convenient automatic oil extraction with the press of a button. Enjoy natural flavors as they were intended and avoid any commercially processed or unknown added ingredients. The system can be used for hot press or cold press extracting and be used with a wide variety of foods (like peanuts, walnuts, sesame seeds, vegetable seeds and more). Creating your very own homemade oils helps to retain the food's healthy vitamins and minerals for nutritional health benefits. Built-in filter captures unwanted food particles and processed food waste is collected in a separate container for easy removal. Enjoy convenient food preparation with the NutriChef Oil Press.
- Effectively Squeezes & Extracts Oils - Extraction Process Retains Food's Nutritional Health Benefits.Kindly look into the user manual below for better understanding
- Create Organic & Natural Homemade Alternatives - Processed Food Waste Collection Container.Use with Oil-Rich Nuts, Seeds, Kernels, Tea Seeds, etc. (for Hot Press or Cold Press Extracting)
- LCD Digital Display with Simple Touch Button Controls - Ultra Quiet Hassle-Free Operation
- Motorized Pressing/Heating Element Power: 550 Watt - Dimensions (L x W x H) 12.0'' x 8.5'' x 14.4''
- Noise can be caused due to the size that (plants/grain/nuts) are cut too large , make sure the stirring stick does not get stuck.Make sure the sizes are cut into small pieces.'
Product Manual click Here
Follow Us On Social