- 12 oz Spicy Chicken Sausage links, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 slices
- 3/4 cup Chicken Sodium
- 16 oz Red Beans, rinsed, drained
- 14 1/2 oz Tomatoes, diced, undrained
- 3 medium Carrots, chopped
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 large Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet Red Peppers, roasted, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 5 cups Brown Rice, Cooked
Select saute setting on the electric pressure cooker on medium heat; brown sausage. Add broth. Cook for 1 minute, stir to loose browned bits. Press cancel. Stir in beans, tomatoes, garlic, vegetables, and seasonings.
Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick release any remaining pressure. Serve with rice.