- 4 pcs Ears corn on cob with husks
- 2 (15oz) can no-salt-added Black beans, drained and rinse
- 6 pcs Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pc Red onion, chopped
- 1 pc Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 pcs Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 pc Lime, juiced
- 2 tsp fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 (12oz) can Tomato juice
- 1 (14oz) can Tomato sauce
- 1 pinch Kosher salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground Black pepper, to taste
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Place ears onto heated grill; roast corn until husks show burn marks on all sides and corn kernels are cooked through. Turn ears of corn often.
Let corn ears cool until they can be handled; pull back husks and cut the roasted kernels from the ears. Place kernels into a large salad bowl.
Lightly toss corn with black beans, plum tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic.
Pour tomato juice and tomato sauce over the salsa; toss again. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
Chill salsa at 1 hour, preferably overnight.